Bend the world
|Objective||Extending Augmented Reality with Multiple Perspectives|
Mobile augmented reality (AR) provides a first person view from a single camera at the user’s location. Nevertheless, remote viewpoints have the potential to enrich the AR experience - consider viewing form bird view, peak of a mountain, in the middle of a forest. We have developed a variable perspective technique to integrate a second, remote viewpoint in the AR view.
- Integrate views from remote viewpoints (virtual or real) into AR.
- Self-organized person not afraid to work under deadlines
- Capable C++ programmer (can read & understand source code)
- Not afraid of GPUs or shader coding
- Ready to bend the world
- Able to work/research independently as well as in team
You get to:
- Bend the world
- Research cutting edge concepts
- Experience working on small platforms (android/ios)